Join the #TaxChat Tweetchat on March 15
Tax Day is a little over one month away. In the lead up to the big day, CHN will be joining MomsRising, Americans for Tax Fairness, National Priorities Project, National Women’s Law Center and others on Tuesday, March 15th at 2pm ET for a #TaxChat tweetchat. We hope you’ll be there, too.
The tweetchat will cover tax breaks that benefit working families (like the Earned Income Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit, and the child care tax credit), how our tax dollars are used, ways we can afford our policy priorities, and negative tax policies that are harming families and leading to income inequality.
We hope you’ll join us with your questions, ideas and tweets on Tuesday, March 15, 2-3pm, by using the hashtag #TaxChat.
Tweetchats are a great way to raise awareness about important issues and share resources. Here are a few sample tweets to get you started:
- There are good taxes and bad taxes. Learn more during #TaxChat on 3/15 at 2pm ET w/@MomsRising @4TaxFairness @natpriorities & @NWLC
- How is our tax system leading to #incomeinequality? Find out during our 3/15 2pm #TaxChat!
- Curious about what a fair tax system would look like? Join @MomsRising @4TaxFairness @natpriorities & @NWLC 3/15 at 2PM ET #taxreform
- Learn more a/b tax system & how it benefits #workingpoor during #TaxChat 3/15 at 2PM w/ @MomsRising @4TaxFairness @natpriorities & @NWLC
- Learn how we can use tax $ to fund our priorities during the #TaxChat w/ @MomsRising @4TaxFairness @natpriorities & @NWLC 3/15 at 2 PM
We hope to see you on Twitter on Tuesday, March 15th at 2pm ET.